Information in accordance to article art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR - EU Regulation 2016/679 (from now on GDPR)
Dear customer / supplier
In accordance to the G.D.P.R (regulation on the protection of personal data), the undersigned Beper s.r.l. (hereinafter the "Company"), as "Data Controller" of the processing, is required to provide certain information regarding the use of personal data.
Source and Nature of Personal Data
Your personal data held by the Company are normally collected directly with your explicit consent. If so, we will inform you of the origin of your data and we will collect your consent for their use. The owner processes the personal identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, VAT number and fiscal code)
Purposes of data processing
A) Without your express consent (Article 6 letter b, e) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
• Sign contracts for the services of the Owner
• Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relationships with you in or out (eg request for estimates for goods and services)
• Comply with legal obligations (anti-money laundering or tax evasion policies)
• Exercise the rights of the owner (i.e. the right to defense in court or debt collection)
B) Only subject to its specific and distinct consent (Article 7) of the GDPR for the following marketing purposes:
• send by mail, post, sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products offered.
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send commercial communications as has been done until now, unless you have the right to cancel from our database.
Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes mentioned above in point 2, the processing of personal data is carried out by means of paper, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Duration of Data Processing
In relation to the aforementioned purposes in point 2, the processing of personal data takes place for a period defined by a specific declared time or by an explicit logical criterion or by law and, in any case, no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no more than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes. It is the right of the interested party where possible, to request cancellation at any time (Right to be forgotten)
Provision of data
Given the personal autonomy of the person concerned, the provision of personal data can be:
a) mandatory according to law, regulation or community legislation;
b) strictly necessary for the conclusion of new relationships or the management and execution of existing legal relationships;
c) optional for the purpose of carrying out the information and commercial promotion of products with regard to the data subject.
Subjects who may become aware of personal data Art. 6 lett. b, c of the GDPR
1. a) Personal data may be disclosed - for the purposes referred to in point 2, lett. A) and to be subjected to treatments having the same purposes or required by law - supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, the network of agents, factoring companies, credit institutions, credit recovery institutions, credit insurance companies, professionals and consultants , companies operating in the transport sector, solely for the purposes of credit protection and the best management of our rights related to the individual business relationship;
2. b) personal data may be communicated, for the purposes referred to in point 2, lett. B) to companies belonging to the group to which they belong (parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, even indirectly, suppliers, contractors or third party agents pursuant to the current provisions of law); when we use suppliers, contractors or third parties, personal information remains under our control and we have systems to ensure that personal information is adequately protected.
3. c) personal data will be processed exclusively by authorized parties appointed in the context of the tasks specifically identified for the individual offices to which they belong and will not be arbitrarily disclosed outside of what was stated in the previous points.
Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform that the articles 15-21 of the GDPR confer on the interested parties the exercise of specific rights. Right of access, rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise these rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a registered letter to the company Beper s.r.l.- see data in the footer of the page- or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org